- If you have already completed an REOC application you do not need to submit another application to request a different program
- If you have never completed an REOC application, then apply here
- Please create a user ID using a total of 9 letters and/or numbers
- Please create a pin using only 6 numbers
Submit the following documents here:
- Proof of current income
- Proof of 12 months NYS residency
- Valid, government issued photo ID
- Social Security card
- I-94 or Green Card if applicable
Schedule and complete TABE test. Applicants requesting the English for Speakers of Other Languages program will schedule and complete the TABE-E test.
If your TABE scores qualify:
- Submit program specific documentation here
- Please see program schedule for additional requirements
- If your TABE test scores do not qualify then you may wait one year to re-test or opt for tutoring through the Library and Learning Resource Center
If required, interview with an REOC program counselor:
- An interview does not guarantee acceptance and registration into desired program
Register for classes
Effective September 28, 2021, COVID-19 vaccinations are required for all students participating in onsite programs. Proof of vaccination must be received prior to registration.
Individuals may apply for an exemptions for medical or religious reasons. All exemptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
*Additional steps are necessary for the LPN application process*
**If you have any questions, please email Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org