How may we help you?

How do I request a copy of my New York State HSE/GED Diploma or Transcript?

If you need an official copy of your New York State HSE Diploma or Transcript, please contact the State Education Department, High School Equivalency Program and HSE Testing Office at (518) 474-5906.  If you provided the REOC with a copy at time of admission or enrollment, you may request a copy of this transcript by completing an Information Request Form in order to receive it.  Please print this form from our website and mail/fax to the REOC Registration and Records Office.