How may we help you?

My name changed. How do I update my records?

In order to change your name, you must visit the Registration and Records Office at 161 Chestnut Street, Rochester, NY 14604.  At that time, you must bring written proof of your name change (i.e., marriage certificate, divorce decree, legal documentation from a lawyer, old and new social security cards) as well as complete the Student Change of Information Form which is printable on our website.