REOC STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
The REOC requires each student to conduct themselves in such a manner as to uphold the good
name of the REOC and that of their fellow students. Each student, in their relationships with other
students, faculty, staff and/or administrators, shall respect the rights and privileges of the other
party and act accordingly.
Students who violate the REOC Code of Conduct and who fail to comply with directions of REOC
officials acting in the performance of their duties to comply will be suspended and/or terminated.
Examples of non-compliance Student Code of Conduct includes (but may not be limited to):
- Dressing inappropriately
- Violation of Electronic Device policy
- Engaging in language or gestures that are offensive.
- Use and smell of non-prescription medication (i.e., marijuana, etc.)
- Exhibiting inappropriate conduct at a clinical or internship site.
- Leaving a clinical or internship site without the permission of the instructor.