- Part Time
Website City of Rochester - Rochester Public Library
Library Page / Part-Time
SALARY RANGE: $11.80 / Hourly
DEPARTMENT/BUREAU: Rochester Public Library / Central & Community Branches
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Sorts, shelves, and retrieves books and other lending materials;
- Straightens and re-arranges items on shelves;
- Sorts and distributes mail;
- Boxes and un-boxes books and other lending materials;
- Shelf reads to ensure materials are in proper order;
- Searches for lost and missing books and lending materials;
- Cleans tables, dust and washes books;
- May clean music or video disks;
- Dust bookshelves;
- May assist library patrons by locating books and lending materials or indicating areas where requested materials are shelved
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS AT 5:00 PM ON Monday, August 31, 2020. APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THAT DATE IN ROOM 103A, CITY HALL. PLEASE BE CERTAIN THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE AND DESCRIBES ALL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED BASED UPON THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED.
Resumes may accompany but will not be accepted in place of a City of Rochester employment application. Applications may be obtained at City Hall, on the City’s website: www.cityofrochester.gov, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Human Resource Management, City Hall, 30 Church Street, Room 103A, Rochester, NY 14614.
Application must be received or postmarked by the final filing date; otherwise, this application will be rejected.
To apply for this job please visit www.cityofrochester.gov.