- Part Time
- Pittsford, NY
Website Cloverwood Senior Living
Cloverwood Senior Living Pittsford, NY, is seeking a part time, 16 hours per week, Security Guard. We are seeking compassionate and energetic individuals interested in maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for our our Members. The Security Guard will work 12am to 8am on Friday and Saturdays nights.
Friendly Senior Living… Because Friends Care Always!
Friends! Are you friendly, compassionate & energetic? Friendly Senior Living has a career opportunity for you!
Join Team Friendly today!
Why Join Cloverwood Senior Living?
Cloverwood Senior Living is a leader in providing amenities to support excellent quality of living to older adults in Pittsford, NY!
Cloverwood Senior Living is known to deliver above average services with exceptional employee performance!
Join an upscale, high quality environment with a supportive team!
Opportunity to develop lasting meaningful relationships with the residents & guests!
We offer an array of benefits all in our Resident/Member-focused environment:
– Competitive Pay
– On-Site Food Options
– Supportive Work Environment
– PLUS MUCH MORE!!!!
What will I do as a Security Guard with Cloverwood Senior Living?
· Tours building in accordance with schedule.
· Documents all rounds, escorts contractors and repair people to proper area. Responsible for their signing in and out at front desk (contractor’s log book).
· Responsible for some light maintenance including but not limited to snow shoveling and salt spreading at front entrance, walkways, parking lot and ambulance entrance.
· Calls in Building Services Foreman and/or Maintenance Mechanic and/or Director of Building Services for emergency assistance as needed.
· Monitors weather conditions during the winter months to determine if Mechanics should be called in to plow.
· Alerts proper authorities (police, fire department, RG&E, etc.) in emergency situations.
· Serves as switchboard backup when necessary.
· Completes specific tasks as assigned at appointed hours including but not limited to boiler readings, taking radios to front desk, setting door codes.
· Provides surveillance at entrances as staff report on and off duty.
· Responds to all door codes and other emergency codes.
· Maintains high visibility throughout the buildings and grounds.
· Escorts nursing to Linden Knoll for emergencies.
· May be asked to escort visitors or staff to their vehicles on property.
· Participates in in-service education and safety programs.
· Performs other duties as required by supervisor or by Administration from time to time.
• Education: High school diploma preferred.
• Licenses / Certifications: Must be NYS certified Security Guard.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.