- Full Time
- Part Time
Website Delmonte Hotel Group - Grapp Italian Nouveau
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Prep Cook.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Prep Cook, you will prepare cold food items for the restaurant, in-room dining and catering functions.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Perform opening and closing procedures per checklists.
• Ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and checklists.
• Prepare food according to recipes, quality standards and presentation standards.
• Wash, peel, slice, portion, chop, mix and store ingredients for use.
• Measure and mix ingredients to make various dishes following recipes.
• Monitor food quantity and quality to avoid waste.
• Portion and arrange food on serving dishes.
• Assist in same day or advance prep for any and all stations in the kitchen.
• Follow “clean as you go” policy and keep work area clean at all times.
We are looking for a self-motivated Prep Cook with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 3 to 6 months related experience in a food preparation role; One year certificate from college or culinary school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Prep Cook with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.delmontehotels.com.