Customer Support Representative
- Full Time
Website Greenlight Networks
Our Customer Support Concierges provide a best-in-class experience for our ultra-high-speed, fiber-optic internet customers. This individual will be our customers’ liaison for all aspects of the company’s network and operations, including construction, installation, maintenance, general billing, sales inquiries and service of our fiber-optic network.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Responding to inquiries from customers and installers and providing basic technical assistance and support.
- Troubleshoot customer connectivity issues over the phone and by email & chat.
- Compile and maintain all necessary documentation on customer interactions.
- Clear, concise and accurate communication with customers regarding technical issues as well as assisting customers with billing and inbound sales inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC hardware and software skills.
- Home networking experience is beneficial.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual skills beneficial.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Interest in learning all aspects of designing, constructing, and operating a Gigabit, fiber-optic network.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience highly preferred
- **Must have availabilty to work weekends
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.