Administrative Assistant/HR Compliance Coordinator
- Full Time
Website Grid One Solutions
- Health Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision) from day one
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plan after one year of service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life, long-term/short-term disability insurance
- Vacation Time after one year of service
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs human resources administrative duties, including new hire onboarding.
- Schedule and prescreen new hire applicants.
- Provide orientation for new hires by sharing and explaining payroll and benefits.
- Process background, MVR, and Drug Screening on all prospective new hires.
- Process I9 Verifications.
- Process weekly timesheets and attendance tracking
- Create and maintain personnel files.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Group as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned by the manager.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, flexible, and dependable.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to use general office equipment.
- Ability to work well with all team members.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an office support role, Human Resource experience preferable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Upon offer, employees may be required to complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and/or MVR check.
License & Certifications:
A Valid Driver’s License is required with a Driving Record clear of major moving violations.
Must have reliable transportation to and from the work location.
Rare: (less than 10%): squatting, depth-perception, color-vision, crawling, pushing, pulling, seeing distant, climbing ladders, balancing, gripping.
Occasional: (up to 33%): stooping, kneeling, squatting, body-twisting, sense-of-touch, manual-dexterity, lifting to 10 lbs., lifting to 50 lbs., lifting over 10 lbs. to 50 lbs., climbing stairs, carrying, lifting, range-of-motion, reaching
Frequent: (up to 66%): standing, walking, sitting.
Continuous: (up to 100%): seeing, reading, hearing-speech-range, speaking clearly.
Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees must have sufficient eyesight to judge distance/coordination of equipment and tools, be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods, be able to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments, be able to wear personal protective equipment as necessary, be able to enter and exit a vehicle numerous times a day, have the endurance necessary to traverse various terrain, be capable of performing job duties throughout a standard 8- or 10-hour day, be able to communicate with others, read, write, and comprehend written/verbal job instructions and information, and communicate and handle conflict professionally.
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.rochesterworks.org.