- Full Time
Website Hoselton Auto Mall
Hoselton Chevrolet is looking for Service Technicians for our busy shop!
Flexible schedule and great pay to be discussed at interview!
If you’re looking for a busy shop to maximize your earnings, we are happy to have you become part of our team!
Main Shop Technicians, competitive flat rate based on skill level – We need experienced technicians. Preferred: either a current group leader or leadership experience with NYSI
Mid-level Technicians, competitive flat rate based on skill level – We need technicians to perform midlevel maintenance and repair work. At least 1 year of shop experience required and NYSI license preferred
Express Technicians, hourly or flat rate depending on skill level – We need technicians to perform express level maintenance and repair work. 1 year of shop experience is preferred
All applicants must be at least 18 years old, eligible to work in the U.S., and able to pass a drug screen and have an acceptable driving record
We offer great pay, benefits and advancement opportunity…
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays!
- Flexible work schedules and NO SUNDAYS OR HOLIDAYS!
- Medical insurance as low as $13/week, dental as low as $4/week and vision as low as $1/week
- $500 employer sponsored FSA benefit card
- 401(k) retirement plan (with profit sharing & employer match)
- Group Life & Disability Insurances
- Employee Referral Program
- The chance to give back and work for a company that is active in the community
- Discounts on CARS, parts, service
- VERY busy shops – you will make money!
- Career Path & Advancement Opportunity – Entry Level to Master Technician
- Updated state of the art facilities
- This is a great opportunity to work for a premier auto dealership that has been doing business since 1920!
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.rochesterworks.org.