- Full Time
Website Hurlbut Care Communities
The Hurlbut is looking for Resident Specialists (CNA’s) to join our growing team!
* Provide kind and compassionate care to residents.
* Identify changes in resident conditions and care needs quickly and notify nurses accordingly
* Answer residents’ call lights to determine residents’ needs.
* Turn and re-position residents.
* Provide physical support to assist residents in performing daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, eating, dressing, using the bathroom, standing, walking, or exercising.
* Review dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure resident receives appropriate diet.
* Record food and liquid intake and output as necessary.
* Reporting changes in resident condition to nursing staff.
* Must be currently certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing in NYS.
* Long Term care experience a plus
* 1 year Health Care experience required
Please email our DON, Lindsay Cavallaro at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com