Community Outreach Assistant
- Full Time
Website Imaging Center - Rochester General
The Community Outreach Assistant (COA) will support the Program Manager with the coordination of culturally appropriate screening events throughout the Finger Lake Region. COA assists with the execution of screening event logistics, market plans and programs on a scheduled basis to promote services. The COA will manage established partnership to ensure schedules; referrals, screening numbers, and marketing protocol are supported. The COA ensures screening events are visible on websites, uploaded to social media, community penny-savers and flyers are distributed to local agencies, health center, retails and town chambers.
- Assist with the coordination of screening events, health fairs, and other requests from organizations, businesses, and health centers in order to attract patients
• Assist with the execution of market plans and programs on a scheduled basis to promotes services
• Strengthens existing relationships and cultivates new ones
• Assist with outreach to local organizations, retail, employers, and FQHCs to inform of mobile mammography van program.
• Maintain a listing of partners that provide access to health care in underserved communities.
• Coordinate all communications with site coordinators prior, during and after screening event.
• Participation in community health and wellness fairs and scheduled screening events
• Monitor the logistics of each screening event to ensure success.
• Solicit support, engage in promotion, and assist with recruitment activities
• Track program data to generate progress report as requested by Department/HRI
• Assists with public relations efforts including social media support.
• Monitors and orders all needed event supplies.
• Performs other duties as required
• 5 years of administrative office experience in healthcare preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• High level of proficiency with PC, software applications, and reporting tools.
Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
S – Sedentary Work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee’s physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
To apply for this job please visit rrhs.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.