Manufacturing Process Operator
- Full Time
Kodak is looking for a Manufacturing Process Operator to join our Digital Print Systems Division in Rochester, NY.
The Digital Print Division is seeking an experienced Chemical Manufacturing Operator to join the Extended Materials Business (EMB) team within its Electro-Photographic Systems (EPS) group. Your role will be, under the direction of a Research Scientist / Engineer, of a multifunctional team that is focused on the production of small, engineered particles for use in electrophotographic systems and aligned novel applications. As a part of this multifunctional team, you will play an integral role in continuously enhancing existing digital high-speed printing solutions and developing new materials and manufacturing technologies for applications in emerging technologies.
Under the direction of a Research Scientist Engineer:
- Work in the Materials Pilot Manufacturing facility located in Eastman Business Park in Rochester NY.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team whose role is to enhance existing EPS products and leverage EP technology for new applications, such as 3D printing.
- Provide a range of test samples of electrophotographic materials manufactured on a range of pilot scale and production scale equipment available in EPS`s pilot manufacturing facility in Bld. 349 Eastman Business Park.
- Undertake small scale manufacturing of products requested by outside customers (custom processing) ensuring the finished product meets the customer expectations and the developed quality plan.
- Collate, analyze, and present the data from the small-scale manufacturing experiments performed. Make recommendations for process refinement if needed.
- Perform first level maintenance on all the pilot scale equipment and be responsible for the initiating all required maintenance and device upgrades
- High School Diploma or higher
- Chemical manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with standard instrumentation & measurement equipment.
- Comfortable with a hands-on approach.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and 5S
- Strong focus on HSE
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.rochesterworks.org.