- Full Time
As a Delivery Driver for Omnicare Pharmacy, you will deliver prescription orders and/or products to customers on a predetermined route and schedule in a company provided vehicle. Delivery Drivers take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and always maintain patient confidentiality. Successful Delivery Drivers will utilize a customer service mindset to manage all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team’s ability to fill patient prescriptions promptly, safely and accurately.
- Provide timely and accurate delivery of medication, equipment, products and/or supplies into long term care facilities or patient’s homes
- Load products/materials
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and alerting management for maintenance issues.
- Maintain and full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations
- Maintain highest professional and ethical standards
- Following all applicable government regulations including HIPAA to ensure patient confidentiality
- While no professional driving experience is required, we encourage those with previous driving experience as a limo driver, taxi/bus driver, courier, or gig-economy worker to apply.
While employees learn and develop their careers, they also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to helping our employees succeed. We believe in continuing education, internal advancement, and providing opportunities for career development wherever and whenever possible. Although Omnicare pharmacies are not open to the public, you’ll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company’s mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care. You can start your career on the path you’d expect from an industry leader and join our team today.
In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits starting 1st day of month following your start.
- Paid training
- Fast track career progression with tuition reimbursement and utilizing our university partners, potentially a free higher education.
- Employee discount programs
Notwithstanding the language in the below COVID Requirements section that references exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons, successful candidates for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. The majority of Omnicare’s clients will not allow unvaccinated colleagues to enter their premises, and some of the essential functions of this position must be performed within our clients’ facilities. Therefore, no exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be allowed for this position.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Possess geographical knowledge of service area
- Flexibility required Nights and Weekends
- Current, valid driver’s license in the state at the level required for the vehicle’s operation
- Ability to drive for long periods of time
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Prior experience in the long-term care industry
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
To apply for this job please visit www.omnicare.com.