- Full Time
Website RBA Staffing
RBA Staffing is interviewing NOW for a part time position at a local non-profit. 30 hours per week
Responsible for supporting the Risk Management functions. This role maintains department records, researches risk functions, gathers data, prepares reports, assists with department meetings. The position is responsible for demonstrating leadership competencies to ensure the mission, purpose, image and core values are conveyed.
- Associate degree and two years of administrative, business and technical experience required.
- Proven experience in computer technology and general business procedures are required.
- Advanced computer skills, including the ability to use word processing, database and spreadsheet software.
- Must be highly attentive to detail and follow through, resolve problems, be aware of deadlines and organize workload to meet them.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage several projects at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team builder and team player; ability to work self-directed.
- Polished, professional demeanor with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Responsible for administration and management of the Vendor, contract and certificate of Insurance (COI) files.
- Work with branches on the driver approval process and management of the driver database. Provide oversight to the CDL driver compliance and drug testing.
- Responsible for the asset management of the vehicles, boats, trailers and power equipment.
- Prepare data and information requested by the insurance broker as part of the renewal process.
- Assist with the general insurance needs including requesting policies, COI from and for outside parties.
- Primary contact for branch insurance support.
- Review Origami incident reports and confirm all details have been provided.
- Run regular Origami risk reports for the Director of Risk Management and Branch Executives.
- Audit policies and procedures at locations.
- Attend safety committee and maintain the minutes.
- Attend required meetings, trainings and conferences.
- Maintain all required certifications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand or sit for the duration of the shift.
- Must be able to bend and stoop occasionally.
- Mobility within the building including movement from floor to floor and outside the building.
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.rochesterworks.org.