Customer Support Representative II
- Full Time
Provides administrative support for the career center, including the first point of contact for telephone customers, and ensures that quality assurance standards are met in the One-Stop Operating System (OSOS) and customer files.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to career center staff and customers including, but not limited to, preparing, and copying documents, preparing mailings, typing resumes, maintaining calendars, and meeting schedules, processing mail, maintaining files, monitoring office equipment, and maintaining office supplies.
- Serves as the first point of contact for telephone customers.
- Make reminder phone calls to workshop attendees.
- Take Meeting Minutes.
- Provides backup support at the front desk including greeting and triaging customers, and in the Resource Room as needed.
- Utilizes OSOS proficiently to document and track customer activities.
- Performs data entry.
- Ensures Companies PII policy is being adhered to.
- Provides general information regarding career center services.
- Works with management and staff to meet enrollment, expenditure, employment, retention, earnings, and credential performance goals.
- Assists with special projects and other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with two years related experience, Associate degree preferred with four years administrative or customer service experience – OR- Four years of work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and Internet use; ability to type 35 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to work as part of a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with diverse populations in a fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed.
- This position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist, or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday.
- Proper lifting techniques are required.
- This position may include lifting to 10 pounds for files, and computer printouts on occasion.
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.rochesterworks.org.