Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Pittsford, NY
Website Sutherland Global
Join us for an exciting opportunity to work with the largest social media company in the world! Would you like to help customers grow their business by listening to their needs and matching the right solutions? We will train you to support customers who’ve already requested more information about our client’s products.
You’ll be working at our brand-new headquarters in Pittsford, NY, with our growing team. We are seeking energetic, personable, and creative individuals with strong communication and problem-solving skills to support this high-profile client’s sales and marketing efforts. All outgoing calls have been preset at the request of the small businesses whom we are working with; there is no cold calling involved. In turn, you will use your proven listening and analytical abilities to build trust and rapport with the business owner over the phone in order to provide the right answers to their questions and the right solutions for their needs.
In this position, you will work with small businesses by helping them optimize the performance and results of their Social Media advertising campaigns. All training will be provided, emphasizing customer advocacy, sales techniques, and processes.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Proactive mindset in identifying issues and opportunities as well as in communicating with clients
- Experience using social media
- Can adapt to evolving client needs to grow their business on the advertising platform
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behavior
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing/online sales organization or related field
- Competitive base rate of $19/hour + incentive
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, EAP, and more health and wellness programs.
- Generous PTO.
- Fun, yet professional, work environment.
- Ongoing training from supportive peers, team managers, and a senior sales coach
- Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
You can grow your own way at Sutherland, do exciting things, and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought, experiences, and background – we celebrate and embrace our differences wholeheartedly.
To apply for this job please visit sf.joinsutherland.com.