- Full Time
Website TES Staffing
Certified Nursing Assistant
Our client, a local Nursing Home that provides a complete range of care, is looking for skilled CNA’s to provide long-term care to residents and patients.
As one of the largest providers of skilled nursing services in the Rochester area, TES Staffing is actively seeking professional staff to join our team.
Candidates must be comfortable working within many different units such as rehab and transitional care, memory care, the nursing home, wound care and hospice/palliative care.
TES Staffing offers great compensation, full and part time schedules, free parking as well as additional incentives!
The primary purpose of this job position is to assist Residents in performing activities of daily living while assuring a clean, comfortable, pleasant environment in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and Homes’ established policies and procedures. To assure that the comprehensive needs of Residents are met/maintained on an individual basis upholding Resident Rights.
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- At least one year experience
- Up to date on all NYS required vaccinations
- Pay: $14.50/hr PLUS shift differentials offered
- Free Parking- As well as bus friendly
- Set schedule, with the ability to pick up additional shifts
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tesstaffing.com.