Early Education Teacher or Floater Teacher
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Rochester, NY
Website The Children's Center of Brighton
Early Childhood Teachers and Floater Teachers, all age groups
Compensation: TBD Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time
CCB teachers are selected to collaborate and contribute to our CCB family. Our Staff has the very highest of expectations for best practices in the field of early childhood and participate in an environment and philosophy which supports diversity, acceptance, and creativity and allows each member to make a difference.
Our classrooms are co-taught; teachers & floater teachers share equally in all aspects of communication and daily activities. Teachers work with one age group of children for a complete program year, taking them on a curriculum journey which meets their developmental needs.
Teachers implement lesson plans to include experiences outdoors and indoors, sensory, large and small group, movement and art opportunities are provided each day along with meeting each child’s primary care needs. Staff has access to a rich supply of resource materials and equipment to support the classroom environment.
Our floater teachers are integrated into every aspect of the classroom engagement with children and daily operation of the center.
The Children’s Center of Brighton is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations.
The Children’s Center of Brighton Inc. Vision-Created by the CCB Staff
CCB is a safe early childhood community where everyone learns, plays and has fun together. We are respectful of one another, embracing individuality. We collaborate with positive spirit! Come share our vision of caring for young children in a center that will become your extended family. The Children’s Center of Brighton, Inc is seeking employees who are able to enhance our center community.
- HS/GED, Early Childhood or related degree or certificate
- Exhibit knowledge of and act as an advocate for young children
- Commitment to collaboration and community spirit. Demonstrate a responsible and consistently professional work ethic.
- Availability during the center’s open hours 7:30am- 5:30pm
- Able to bend, lift, carry and get up and down off the floor
- Implement a daily program meeting the growth and developmental needs of young children
- Engage with children in meaningful experiences
- Facilitate interactions among children. Respect and encourage personal choice, self -esteem and independence.
- Interact with parents and family members in a non-judgmental manner
- Interact with colleagues in supportive manner
- Guaranteed hours: Part-time or Full-time
- Paid time off
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid training
- Family operated
- Diverse clientele and employees (EOE)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Visit our website to learn more about our community: www.childrenscenter.net
Send resumes with contact information to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org