Seasonal Sewer Laborer
- Full Time
Website Town of Pittsford
The Laborer will assist with cleaning sewer mains and lift stations.
Responding to the Town of Pittsford residents for information and concerns is an important aspect of this job.
- Sewer Seasonal Laborer requires individual to follow directions from the Foreman or team leader.
- The position will also require candidate to be a laborer on a construction site repairing or building catch basins and/or installing sewer laterals and/or sewer mains.
- Must be 18 years old, able to lift 80 lbs., work in adverse weather conditions, help with snow removal and have a valid NYS driver’s license.
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively with the general public and act as a representative for the Town of Pittsford.
- Employees need not be residents of the Town of Pittsford, but shall be required to maintain their primary residence within the County of Monroe or the adjoining counties of Wayne, Ontario, Livingston, Genesee and Orleans within the State of New York.
- Monroe County Civil Service residency requirements overrule the Town of Pittsford residency for provisional and competitive positions.
- Background checks are required for all employment in the Town of Pittsford. All offers will be subject to successful completion of an acceptable background check.
Hours: Mon – Fri, 7:00am – 3:30 pm, w/ possible overtime.
Hourly Rate: $18.10
To apply for this job please visit www.townofpittsford.org.