Various Security Guard Positions
- Full Time
Website Various Security Guard Companies
Various Security Guard opportunities.
Example of requirements (but not limited to):
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Investigate cases of detected or reported criminal and safety matters
- Identify and report real or potential hazards in the environment
- Transfer and discharge patients as requested Parking Management.
- Monitor and control hospital employee and visitor parking areas
- Security Officer license – New York State Department of State Division of Licensing Services (DOLS)
- NYS DL – valid New York State Driver’s License – New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.