Active Older Adult Engagement & Billing Specialist
- Full Time
Website YMCA of Greater Rochester
Under the supervision of the Member Experience Manager, the Active Older Adult Engagement & Billing Specialist will support Association-wide efforts to engage and retain members who have a Renew Active, SilverSneakers, or Silver&Fit membership. The Specialist will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, reporting, and billing Insurance-Based member usage. In close collaboration with branch staff, the Specialist will work to collect information on Active Older Adult (AOA) programming throughout the YMCA of Greater Rochester so that the Experience Team can communicate and market appropriately with the goal of increasing overall visitation.
- Prepare and submit monthly billing reports for all Insurance-Based memberships.
- Collect branch AOA event and programmatic information to be communicated and marketed by the Experience Team.
- Engage with AOA members, primarily by phone, and when possible, by email, with the overall goal of increasing individual visitation.
- Track total and unique scans (daily) for month-end branch reporting.
- Support year-end communications for all Insurance-Based members.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of Microsoft experience, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and independent problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and quality service.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ability to represent the YMCA in a mature and professional manner and ability to communicate the
- YMCA mission and programming to former, present, new, and potential members, staff, and community.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended duration of shift
- Must be able to bend and stoop frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
$17.00 – $19.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit jobboard.rochesterworks.org.