How do I apply to REOC and what are the qualifications?
Entrance Requirements to REOC:
- 17+ years old for High School Equivalency and English for Speakers of other Languages
- 18+ years old for vocational programs
- Proof of Income
- Proof of (one year) New York State Residency
- Photo Identification
- I-94 or Green Card (if you are not a citizen of the United States)
- View REOC’s Required Documentation Checklist
Requirements for applying to REOC’s programs and courses:
View program requirements checklists. Print out appropriate program requirement checklist and bring all required documentation to REOC for review. Contact REOC Admissions Department (585) 232-2730 ext. 235 for more information.
Requirements vary by individual program.
Income guidelines vary. Please contact an Admission Representative at email@example.com
The application process into REOC is relatively simple, but its success is based on your enthusiasm and follow-through. You must read each area of the online application carefully and answer all required questions. Current telephone numbers and contact information are CRITICAL.
Follow these steps:
- Complete REOC’s online application (make sure you choose Rochester EOC as the location for your programs)
- Remember your Login ID and PIN Number. This will be your access information anytime you access the Banner system.
- If you change your mind and want to choose another program after submitting your online application, please do not complete another application. Simply contact the REOC Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to make that change.
- After completing the online application, review the REOC Required Documentation Checklist and bring ALL documentation to the REOC Admissions office (161 Chestnut Street, Rochester, NY) to have your documentation reviewed.
- Once all required documentation has been approved, you may be scheduled to take the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) Test or the CREST (Criterion-Referenced English Syntax Test).
- You will be advised of your next steps for Admission based on the results of your test.