Microsoft Office Word 2016 Certification ATTAIN Summer Institute
HomeMicrosoft Office Word 2016 Certification ATTAIN Summer Institute
Dates: May 23 through June 27, 2019 Weekdays: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Time: 10 am to 12 Noon Location: REOC ATTAIN Computer Lab (Room 207) Ph. 585-327-4012
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program. Upon successful completion of the course and practice test you may be eligible to take the final, proctored exam.
• Fast-paced, intensive study workshops
• Must be 17 years of age or older to participate
• Basic computer skills required*
• Maximum class size of 20 students. Students registered on a first come, first served basis.
* Passing an Office and Digital Literacy assessment is required for entry into the certification program. Basic computer skills are a prerequisite.
* All participants must register with the ATTAIN lab. You must be a resident of NYS.
** Schedule is subject to change up to 24 hour in advance.