REOC student lockers have been cleaned out. As requested, we have come up with a policy that will allow students to come to REOC and retrieve their locker items. The process will ensure that we maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Items can be picked up – beginning the week of Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
- Hours for pick up will begin at 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday).
- The locker items (including barbering and cosmetology kits) have been bagged and labeled with the student’s name. Items have been placed in the MPR room, and arranged in alphabetical order by last name.
- Students will use the REOC surface parking lot.
- A staff member will greet the student and assist with retrieving the items. All students must wear a face mask or face covering.
- Students will be requested to show ID.
- The maintenance staff and security guards will be available to maintain traffic control, social distancing and to work as “runners” (retrieve the items).
- Students not available during the week will have to contact security and schedule an appointment for pick-up.
Per the Student Handbook – unclaimed items will be kept for 60 days and then disposed of by Security.
This same process will be implemented for students needing to return their WSG Parking Permit and get their $25.00 deposit back. Kim Heyward will be onsite for the collection of the permits, and to return the $25.00 deposit. The collection of the WSG parking permits and the deposit return will be held on Thursday, (5/28) and Friday, (5/29) from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Director of Business Affairs
The College at Brockport
Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
161 Chestnut Street
Rochester, NY 14604
(585) 232-2730, Ext. 216