- Category: Business & IT
- Online & In-Person Learning Available
A computer and web camera are required for online learning programs
This three-day program is designed to focus on the law enforcement exam on 9/17/22.
The instructor will cover testing strategies and information to be successful on any civil service exam. The program will contain written materials, practice questions and audio instructions.
- Saturday, August 27, only online synchronously 9:00am – 11:30am
- Friday September 9 and Saturday, September 10 hyflex (in-person and online simultaneously): 9:00am – 3:00pm
Documents: Income, residency, photo ID, Proof of being registered for a civil service exam, COVID vaccine (if choosing to be in person), and high school diploma or equivalency.
Apply Online or call (585) 327-4035 with questions.
- A high school diploma or a high school equivalency is required.
- Applicants MUST provide proof that they have APPLIED for the Open-Competitive Examination Number 45-813.
- Computer and web camera are required for online learning