- Instructor(s): Perkins, Jonathan; Gomez, Virginia
- Category: Occupational Trades
Cosmetology refresher course is for those completing the license process.
The course will comprise of the following;
- Prospective student will show temporary license (valid or invalid)
- Prospective student will take a written and practical exam administrated by REOC staff to identify required training.
- Prospective student will provide all necessary tools for practical exercises
- Prospective student will be issued a loaner textbook for written exercises (if necessary)
- Prospective student will complete the REOC admissions process
- Student will receive an individualized schedule for program competition.
Current temporary Cosmetology License or Expired Temporary Cosmetology License (less than 5 years old); Proof of Income; Photo ID; Current NYS Practical Admission form; Items required for State Board Practical Exam