Rochester EOC’s Licensed Practical Nursing program is a comprehensive, accredited New York State program, which combines classroom study and clinical experience. This training program encompasses training and education of direct patient care in acute and long-term care facilities. The course content, combined with successful program completion, qualifies the student to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) for Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Applications are currently being accepted for 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicants are required to attend an information session prior to scheduling an interview.
- Applicants will be notified of information session dates and times.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
Rochester Placement Rates for Completed Students
Class of 2018-2019:
• Number of Students Enrolled: 48
• Number of Students Completing: 40
• Job Placement Rate: 92%
Class of 2017-2018:
• Number of Students Enrolled: 53
• Number of Students Completing: 42
• Job Placement Rate: 79%
Some information is subject to change.
2022 LPN Pinning Ceremony
REOC Licensed Practical Nursing Pinning Ceremony @ 6:00 p.m.
Rochester EOC Multipurpose Room
LPN Graduation Candidates and their guests.
Application Process Timeline
Program start dates, times and requirements
Completion of all three REOC LPN Information Session Modules and Acknowledgements is required to apply.
View the application process and apply online
Share program information with family, friends, and colleagues.