REOC Graduation 2019
This is a TICKETED event and tickets are provided to graduates only.
GRADUATION DAY REMINDERS
- ALL GRADUATES must attend a mandatory rehearsal on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 from 10 am to 12 pm in Kilbourn Hall (entrance at 26 GibbsStreet).
- ALL GRADUATES must return to Kilbourn Hall at 6:15 pm sharp on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 to line up for the graduation ceremony.
- All GUESTS should enter the main front entrance to Eastman Theatre for the graduation ceremony.
- Balloons, air horns and other loud distracting devices are not allowed in the Eastman Theatre (Theatre requirements). Guests bringingballoons and other items will be asked to bring the items out of the Theatre prior to the ceremony.
- Individuals requiring special accommodations should contact Jonathan Perkins at 327-4014 by no later than Wednesday, May 3, 2019.
- There is no storage available for personal items at Kilbourn Hall or Eastman Theatre during the graduation ceremony. Please arrangefor personal items to be left with family or friends before the ceremony.
- All graduates and guests are invited to the Graduation
Reception at 161 Chestnut Street immediately following the ceremony.
Cap, Gown, and Ticket distribution in Student Life
Thursday, May 16, 2019
12:00 p.m. — 6:00 p.m.
Friday, May 17, 2019
8:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Monday, May 20, 2019
8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
There is NO cost for a cap, gown or tickets.