REOC Graduation 2020
REOC Graduation Ceremony has been postponed. Please see message below.
Dear REOC Students:
I hope all is well.
We are taking all necessary steps to provide the safest environment as it pertains to the Rochester EOC in order to combat the spread of COVID-19. This means being proactive and reevaluating events and celebrations that are scheduled in the upcoming months.
The Rochester EOC Graduation Celebration is one of the most exciting days for students, faculty, staff and the community. It is a day to celebrate the achievements of our students who have worked diligently toward their goals. This day also marks the end of the academic year and the beginning of new opportunities for our students. While we recognize the importance of the Graduation Celebration, regretfully, we are postponing the Graduation Ceremony scheduled for Tuesday, May 19, 2020. Although this was an extremely difficult decision to make, your health and safety remain the top priority in everything we do. Students, please make your families aware of this change. More details will be forthcoming as we make plans to recognize you properly at some point in the near future. Thank you for your understanding.
This is just one of many changes that you may see happening as we work together to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Other changes include:
- All internal events, including student recognition ceremonies and pinning ceremonies have been postponed for the remainder of the academic year.
- All classes are being provided by means of alternative delivery methods and have been since Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Faculty and staff are telecommuting and are currently available via email. Please visit student resources for additional information.
- Admissions staff are available via Live Chat from 8:00am-4:00pm Monday – Friday.
- Email addresses for faculty and staff can be found on the staff directory page.
Please continue to take care of yourself and loved ones. I appreciate you.
Roosevelt Mareus, PhD