Experienced food service professional, skilled in all aspects of food service
• Outstanding food planning, preparation, and cooking, including grill, fry, broil, stew, sautee, soups, and more in a wide range of cuisines.
• Kitchen management, including menu planning, ordering/stocking inventory, sanitation, inspection and auditing of supplies, equipment and work areas.
• Management, including hiring, training, motivating, and leading outstanding teams.
• Successful catering experience.
• Exceptional reliability, punctuality, and organization.
• Strong customer focus with a passion for quality.
Aug 2017 to Jan 2018
Culinary Art at Rochester Educational Opportunity Center
May 2017 to Present
Cook at Atlantic Family Restaurant
Multi-task in a fast-paced setting
• Cook, stock, clean, prepare food-to-order.
• Operate a flat-top grill, serving station and fryer.
Nov 2016 to Present
Owner at Private Catering
Prepare healthy and beautiful meals for groups as requested on a private basis.
Updated 4 years ago