Millissa GosleySeptember 16, 2021 2021-09-16 0:00
170 Fulton Ave Apt 1
Rochester, New York 14613
1. To obtain Full-Time employment while I am attending college at Purdue Global University.
2. To graduate and continue my studies in Business Management.
3. To pursue a career involving my degree at my place of employment
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Blackboard, and Seesaw for Education
● Experienced with Point-of-Sale systems
● Able to work in a team environment and independently.
● Multiple years of Customer Service experience in Call Centers.
January 2020-February 2021
Ellucian via Vinalli Staffing- Technical Support
· Managed inbound calls providing technical support to college staff and students.
· Documented tickets thoroughly and escalated to the correct department.
· Resolved technical issues on the first call when possible.
Frontier Communications, 1225 Jefferson Rd – Tech Support Agent
● Handled inbound calls and providing exceptional customer service.
● Documentation of the customer issues and all work performed to resolve their issue.
● Responsible for using and participating in Knowledge Management.
April 2014-February 2015
Dial America, 2250 Brighton Henrietta Townline Rd – Customer Service Rep
● Handled inbound calls.
● Obtain records for customers.
● Documentation of the call as well as resolution
Wal-Mart, 1200 Marketplace Dr – Sales Associate
● Stocking shelves
● Back up cashier
Youth as Resources
● Helped homeless with housing.
● Cleaned up trash around the city of Rochester.
● Planted community gardens.